Mrs García has been handcrafting cebaderas for a long time for sale within her community. There is a high demand which she has not yet been able to keep up with due to her time and resource constraints, but as a member of the Community Bank she has access to credit to begin investing in the expansion of this form of income as well as beginning to produce artisan chickens.
- Business Owner(s): Mrs. Nervis García
Community Members Involved: 2 (Nervis García, Luis Bultrón)
- She does not have much experience with managing business expenses and finances
- She has not developed a business plan for her new venture
- No experience with chickens
- Very limited time to create the crafts
Mrs. García is one of the founding members of the Community Bank in Ipeti Colono and is currently the treasurer. As a member of the Community Bank, she is able to grow her savings and take out a loan to support her business. is a member of the community bank and has a savings account that he can use to support his business.
She also has these strengths:
An existing relationship with buyers and demand in the area for her cebaderas
- A strong motivation to invest in her business
Page Last Updated:October 03, 2017